Madrid is Melancholy

Madrid is Melancholy
A Spaceship on Rocky Ground

Monday, August 9

Day Job Resumes

First day back to work at the school after summer break. I go back earlier than the teachers to prep all the tools of technology. Does this make me a tool of the state? Or just a tool?

In attendence, it was me, a few admins, and janitorial. The quiet before the storm, although this quiet had greater volume than I expected. Who knew two office admins would need to print -- print mind you -- on my first day back? And neither had printers hooked up. And there were office changes, so printer swaps ensued in an untangling of cables and cords. Oh the hijinks!

But it was a good day back, when I had thought it would be drudgery. However, the time flew, and I just managed to mostly rearrange my office before the building closed for the night.

No comments:

PostPunk in Bathroom

PostPunk in Bathroom
1990